2 Days Los Angeles City Tour
Departure: Daily Departure
Day 1: Bay Area - Los Angeles
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater, Dolby Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars) and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Knotts berry farm or similar
Day 2: Los Angeles City Tour
Driving through the vibrant Los Angeles Basin, you will visit Santa Monica, famous for sunshine, beach and vogue on the Pacific coast, where "Forrest Gump" and many other movies were filmed and where famous historical Route 66 ends. Continue to famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills known for haute couture fashion where world's top luxury brand flagship stores conglomerate. Walking down the street paved with cobblestones appeared in the movie "pretty woman", you might even come across Hollywood movie stars.Lunch will be at the famous farmer market, you will enjoy delicious food from around the world. After lunch, we will pass by Walk of Fame then visit Griffith Observatory blended in ancient Greek and modern Art Deco style on top of Mount Hollywood. Since 1935 it has become another landmark in Los Angeles, attracting more than one million people a year. The mountain top offers spectacular views from Hollywood Sign to downtown LA. A short visit to the museum will definitely broaden your knowledge about our universe. Then move on to the birthplace of Los Angeles, Olvera Street, also known as little Mexico. It was first built by the Spanish in 1781 and later was center of Mexican community. Cultural heritage has turned the area into an exotic and vibrant site that no one should miss while in LA. Griffith observatory closes every Monday. We will stop by Walk of Fame instead.
After the tour, we will transfer you to the Los Angeles airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 9pm.
- You can self dismiss at Los Angeles Hollywood Blvd. after tour
|Location||Map & Driving Directions||Time|
|Lassen Tours Office||San Francisco||7:30 AM|
|Red Roof Inn SFO||Red Roof Inn SFO||8:00 AM|
|Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology||8:15 AM|
|Cupertino||Marina Food Supermarket||9:00 AM|
|Fremont||Aberdeen Cafe||9:10 AM|
|San Jose||Izzo Restaurant||9:20 AM|
|Milpitas||Ulferts Center||9:30 AM|
Date(s)Double Occupancy3rd Person4th PersonSingle RoomChildInfantDaily Departure208138198328same as adult25/day
Tour Fare Includes:
* After tour drop off at Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
- Please arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 9pm.
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Optional tours
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service