10 Days San Francisco, Grand Circle National Parks *Includes Grand Canyon National Park*, Los Angeles, Disneyland (or San Diego) & Universal Studios
Departure: Every Friday (March - October)
Day 1: Hometown - San Francisco City Tour
Airport (SFO) transfer in, Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
** Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Day 2: San Francisco - Las Vegas
We will depart the Bay Area in the morning and drive to Las Vegas. We will reach Las Vegas in the evening and check into the hotel upon arrival. Tonight will be to your leisure. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Day 3: Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park
Depart Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National parks in Southern Utah. Zion is colored with reddish and tan-colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great basins. Contrast that to Bryce which is not a true canyon, but an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Each dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape. These two National parks are truly a photographers’ heaven. Tonight we will stay in Bryce Canyon City.
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge or similar
Day 4: Bryce Canyon City - Arches National Park - Monticello
Head to Arches National Park, which contains one of the largest concentrations of natural sandstone arches in the world. The arches and numerous other extraordinary geologic features, such as spires, pinnacles, pedestals and balanced rocks, are highlighted in striking foreground and background views created by contrasting colors, landforms and textures. You will be overwhelmed by the sites of interests that include Park Avenue, Court house, Double arch, South/north windows and delicate arch. Overnight stay in Monticello.
Hotel: Monticello - Inn at the Canyons or similar
Day 5: Monticello - Monument Valley - Canyon De Chelly - Petrified Forest National Park - Holbrook
Monument Valley is characterized by a cluster of vast and iconic sandstone buttes, the most photographed place in America Southwest. It has been featured in many western movies and TV commercials since 1930s. We may have a chance to take the optional jeep rides to see all the famous scenes led by the Navajo Indians. Canyon De Chelly, Chelly means “canyon” in Navajo language. Millions years of land uplifts and steams cutting created the colorful sheer cliff walls of Canyon De Chelly. Petrified Forest National Park contains some of the largest and best-preserved petrified wood sites in the world. The combination of Petrified Forest and Painted Desert provides us with an extraordinary diverse fossil records that cannot be found elsewhere. Over night stay in Holbrook.
Hotel: Best Western Arizonian Inn or similar
Day 6: Holbrook - Walnut Canyon - Grand Canyon National Park - Horseshoe Bend - Page
Walnut Canyon National Monument was established to preserve numerous Prehistoric archaeological sites and the ancient cliff dwellings. Evidence of human use can be traced back over 2,000 years ago. Most of the cliff dwelling rooms are situated near the loop trails (0.9 miles). The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Horseshoe Bend is the name for a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River. Over night stay in Page.
Hotel: Quality Inn at Lake Powell or similar
Day 7: Page - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Depart Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We may have a chance to take an optional cruise on the scenic Lake in the morning. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon. The canyon is know as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the afternoon.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Day 8: Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Kodak Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars).
Transfer to hotel after dinner.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or similar
Day 9: You may choose to go to [Disneyland] or to [San Diego city tour] today
From the mind of Walt Disney, enjoy a full day in Disneyland- a theme park suitable for all ages.
San Diego City Tour
We will depart from the hotel and drive south along the Pacific Ocean heading to sunny San Diego, the second largest city in California. We will first stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. Docked at Navy Pier is the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history from 1945 to 1997. After lunch, we will go to Coronado Island and drive by Hotel Del Coronado. This world-famous luxury hotel was built in the Wooden Victorian style in the 1800s, and has since become a National Landmark. It has been in numerous films and has hosted presidents, royal families, and leaders from around the world. Next we will move on to another National Landmark, Balboa Park. Enjoy the luscious botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the long promenades. After, we will visit Old Town San Diego, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts. In the evening we will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast; if you are lucky you may catch a sunset
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or similar
Day 10: Universal Studios - Transfer Out
Experience movie magic at its best. The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park, with various shows and performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the sets and uncover the behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour.
After tour, transfer to Los Angeles (LAX) airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 11pm.
Date(s)Double Occupancy3rd Person4th PersonSingle RoomChildInfant2017: Mar 24 - Oct 27
Every Friday11285687981668same as adult25/day
Tour Fare Includes:
* National Parks admissions
* San Francisco Airport transfer service (one way from SFO)
- Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
* After tour drop off at Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
- Please arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 11pm.
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Theme Parks admissions
* Optional tours (Mandatory admissions must purchase from Lassentours)
* Horse Shoe Bend
* San Francisco Bay Cruise - Adult (18+) $28, Child (5-17) $20
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South - $13 per person
* Antelope Canyon - Adult $58, Child (2-12) $48
* Lake Powell Cruise - Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35
* Monument Valley Jeep Ride - $45 per person (Child under 2 is free)
* Disneyland : Prices are subject to the official website.
* Universal Studios : Prices are subject to the official website.
* San Diego city tour - Adult $68, Child (2-12) $58
San Francisco Airport (SFO) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 800-910-9888 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service