6 Days San Francisco, Oregon, Crater Lake National Park, Yosemite & Hearst Castle
Departure: Every Friday (Apr-Oct)
Day 1: Hometown - San Francisco City Tour
Airport (SFO) transfer in, Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
** Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Day 2: San Francisco - Napa Valley - Redwood National Forest - Eureka
Head north and drive through California's wine country - Napa Valley on the way to the Redwood National Forest. The forest is home to world's tallest trees: old-growth coast redwoods. The trees can live to be 2000 years old and grow to over 300 feet tall. Spruce, hemlock, douglas-fir, berry bushes, and sword ferns create a multiple canopied understory that towers over all visitors. In the afternoon, enter the Redwood National Forest as highlights include: Chandelier Tree, Tree Shop, Founder's Tree Grove, and the Avenue of Giants. Overnight stay in Eureka.
Hotel: Red Lion Hotel or similar
Day 3: Eureka - Crater Lake - Klamath Falls
Visit Crater Lake National Park. The lake was formed after the collapse of Mount Mazama -an ancient volcano that erupted approximately 7,700 years ago. The lake is 6 miles long, 4 miles wide and 1932 feet deep. Overnight stay in Klamath Falls.
Hotel: Days Inn or similar
Day 4: Klamath Falls - Mount Shasta View Point - McArthur-Burney Falls - San Francisco
Driving through the picturesque Klamath river basin, you will arrive at foothills of Mt Shasta. At the elevation of 14,179 feet, it is the highest peak in Northern California covered by snow all year round. Then continue to visit Burney Falls once described as "Eighth wonder of the world" by President Theodore Roosevelt. It is unique in that much of the falls comes out of the middle of the face of the cliff. Burney Falls is not the highest or largest, but definitely one of the most beautiful waterfalls on our planet. Head back to Bay Area after the tour.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Day 5: San Francisco - Yosemite - Fresno
From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome. Overnight stay in Fresno.
Hotel: Wyndham garden airport Fresno or similar
Day 6: Fresno - Hearst Castle - San Francisco - Transfer out
Visit Hearst Castle in San Simeon, once the home of the media mogul William Randolph Hearst. The construction of the castle began in 1920 and was not yet completed when Hearst passed away in 1951. This castle, with its private zoo and celebrated antiques, occupies an area of 137 acres. In 1958, Hearst's children donated the castle to the state of California, and it became a public treasure.
After the tour, we will transfer you to the San Francisco airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 9pm.
Date(s)Double Occupancy3rd Person4th PersonSingle RoomChildInfant2017: Apr 28 - Oct 06
Every Friday678318498988same as adult25/day
Tour Fare Includes:
* National Parks admissions
* Hearst Castle admission (The Grand Room Tour)
* San Francisco Airport transfer service (one way from SFO)
- Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
* After tour drop off at San Francisco Airport (SFO)
- Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 10:30pm.
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Optional tours
* San Francisco Bay Cruise - Adult (18+) $28, Child (5-17) $20
San Francisco Airport (SFO) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 800-910-9888 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service