6 Days San Francisco, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon & Los Angeles [Winter]
Departure: Every Mon, Thu, Fri, Sun (November - March)
Day 1: Hometown - San Francisco City Tour
Airport (SFO) transfer in, Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
** Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Day 2: Bay Area - Los Angeles
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater, Dolby Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars) and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Hotel: Best Western Plus Ontario or similar
Day 3: Los Angeles - Death Valley National Park - Las Vegas
Death Valley is arguably one of the most beautiful Valleys in the world. Looking out from Zabriskie Point, you are surrounded by yet another of Death Valley's forbidding, almost unearthly, desert landscapes known as the badlands. Beneath the dark shadows of the Black Mountains, a great, extraordinarily flat expanse of shimmering white spreads out before you. You have reached Bad Water. At -282 feet it is the lowest spot in the Western Hemisphere. Step onto the trail and you'll see that the white expanse is made up of billions of crystals of almost pure table salt! After leaving the park, head towards the Las Vegas. Upon arrival in Las Vegas, you will have a choice of joining an optional tour, which would show you the best resorts and hotels that Las Vegas has to offer, or you can have the freedom of exploring the city on your own. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Day 4: Optional: Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
South Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Today, take an excursion to this incomparable National Park. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also select to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird's eye view. (Optional tour). Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Day 5: Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Depart Las Vegas in the morning as we will drive back to Los Angeles.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or similar
Day 6: Los Angeles transfer out
Transfer to Los Angeles International airport (LAX).
Date(s)Double Occupancy3rd Person4th PersonSingle RoomChildInfantNov23,2017 -Feb26,2018
Every Monday, Friday, Sunday
Special Departure: 11/22/2017
678318498988same as adult25/dayNov23,2017 -Feb26,2018
7283685481088same as adult fare25/dayCLOSED SALES:
Mar 05,2017 ; Mar 06,2017; Dec 29,2017 25/day
Tour Fare Includes:
* Death Valley Park admission
* Bus Transportation
* San Francisco Airport transfer service (one way from SFO)
- Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
* Los Angeles Airport transfer service (one way to LAX)
- Transfer service to Los Angeles (LAX) airport : Leave hotel at 9am. Airport transfer service beyond this schedule, additional charge (one way) : 1st & 2nd person $75, the 3rd person and up additional $10 per person.
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Grand Canyon [West Rim]
* Optional tours
* San Francisco Bay Cruise - Adult (18+) $28, Child (5-17) $20
* Las Vegas night tour - Adult $35, Child (2-12) $25
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South - $13 per person
* You may choose to go to [West Rim] Skywalk or to [South Rim] National Park in Grand Canyon - Grand Canyon [West Rim] Mandatory Admission $90 per person with one lunch
* Grand Canyon [South Rim] - Mandatory fees $50 per person (Not including lunch) English and Chinese guided tour included
* Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk - $25 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter ride - $159 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour:$220
* Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter ride:$220
San Francisco Airport (SFO) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 800-910-9888 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service