3 Days Modern Shanghai Tour (Land Only)
Departure: Monday Wednesday Friday
1: Shanghai Arrival (X)
Upon arriving at Shanghai Pudong or Hongqiao Airport (PVG/SHA), you will be transferred to hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
2: Shanghai (B, L, D)
After breakfast, visit the "City God Temple Bazaar"which is composed of specialty stores selling traditional Chinese arts and crafts, medicine and souvenirs. Later appreciate the scenery at "Pudong Newly Developed Zone" which now has transformed into the fastest developed international economic area in China with looming skyscrapers and hi-tech international enterprises. Then visit the silk rug store. After that, shopping at "Nanjing Road", the main shopping street of Shanghai and is one of the world's busiest shopping streets. Then visit the "Shanghai Museum"(excluding the fee of E-guides). After dinner, take a "Cruise on Huangpu River". While on the cruise, you can take an outside view of the "Oriental Pearl Tower", the modern symbol of Shanghai City.
3: Shanghai Departure (B)
After breakfast, transfer to the airport.
Tour arrangements will be subject to local real conditions!
Wish you a happy journey!
Date(s)Double OccupancySingle RoomRemark2016 Shanghai Arrival Date :
Mar. 07, 09, 14, 16, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
Apr. 01, 11, 13, 15, 25, 27, 29
May. 09, 11, 13, 23, 25, 27
Jun. 13, 15, 17
Jul. 11, 13, 15
Aug. 08, 10, 12
Sep. 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28, 30
Oct. 03, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 24, 26, 28, 31
Nov. 02, 04, 07, 09, 11, 21, 23
Dec. 12, 14
$199+ $120Child 2-11 years old with bed : $109
Child 2-11 years old without bed : $59
Child under 2 years old without bed : 10% of adult tour fare
* Admission fee as indicated : $50
* Service Charge : $30
Itinerary : Shanghai Arrival - Shanghai - Shanghai Departure 2N3D
Shanghai: 5*Guangdong Hotel Shanghai/Shanghai Baolong Hotel/similar
1) Total fare composed of tour fare, admission fee as indicated and service charge must be pre-paid at time of reservation. The admission fee as indicated and service charge for adults and children are the same (free for infant under 2 years old).
2) Tour fare above is based on American adults (non student group).
3) Excellent English speaking tour guide.
4) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary if necessary subject to the local real conditions.
5) We reserve the right to modify the price without notice subject to the fluctuations of exchange rates.
6) Attendance during the whole trip is required.
7) There is one shopping excursion on this tour as per itinerary. However, there is no obligation to purchase anything. Visitors who are not very keen on shopping can treat this as culture learning experience.